Home Forums DC, Virginia, and Maryland Auditions Auditions for The Murder Mystery Company 2/19 from 1pm-9pm

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lucy Cooper 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Cady Bielecki

The Murder Mystery Company Announces:

AUDITIONS for Baltimore, MD

Sunday, February 19, 2017
    1:00 pm to 6:00 pm

***Auditions fill up fast! To reserve a time slot visit: http://killing.pro/uz

Become a part of the second-largest theatrical organization in the nation, The Murder Mystery Company: The Experts in Immersive Mystery Entertainment!

We are seeking stage acting talent with all levels of training, age 18 & up, Non-Equity in the Baltimore, MD area.

Flexible performance opportunities on a schedule-by-you basis
    Professional, state-of-the-art improv and character acting training
    Actor pay ranges from $75-100 per show and occasionally may include tips, meals, and reimbursements in select cases where travel is extensive

Please note that audition spots fill up fast and spots are only guaranteed if reserved in advance. Once auditions are filled they are not guaranteed to recur every year. No make-up auditions are available.

Cannot attend but would like to hear about future opportunities? Send your email address to murdermysterycady@gmail.com

• #206837 Reply

Richelle Washington
    1. I’m a 37 year old African American women who would love to audition for you if selected please email me thanks

<!–more–>

• #208803 Reply

Lucy Cooper

Hi my name is Lucy, Cady tried to contact me but I wasn’t able to reach back out. Cady if you needed to talk to me email me!! Sarahlucybesties@gmail.com

Reply To: Auditions for The Murder Mystery Company 2/19 from 1pm-9pm
Your information: